PUPPY PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Contract to be completed upon selection of puppy.
The buyer hereby agrees to purchase the puppy temporarily named (__________________________) from Titanium Blue Bulldogges for the price of $________________(cash, certified check, or PayPal only). A full deposit of $500 was paid on _________________which applies to the purchase price. The puppy was born on _________________. Breeding rights are included in the sale.
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with the health information pertaining to the puppies vaccination & worming records. Puppy will come with IOEBA registration. Seller will mail the IOEBA registration papers to the buyer OR include them when the Buyer receives the puppy (if papers are available).
1. Choice of puppy is determined on a first come (deposit received and funds cleared) first to choose basis. Puppies are Olde English Bulldogges.
2. All full deposits and payments are NON REFUNDABLE. Puppy must be paid in full by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old. If it is not fully paid for by 6 weeks of age, Seller reserves the right to keep your non-refundable deposit as damages, and re-sale said puppy. If you change your mind and do not or can not get the puppy you forfeit your deposit. Please understand that this is a hard and fast rule. Please do not call us asking for a refund. This puts us in a difficult emotional place. We list this in writing in our contract. Please respect this and do not call asking us to change or bend the rules. Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter.
3. (Assuming full payment has been made) Buyer will pick up or make arrangements for the delivery of their puppy to take place between 7 to 9 weeks of age, otherwise there will be a $50.00 a week boarding charge starting the 1st day of week 9, plus any other expenses, unless agreed upon and noted by Seller in writing. Two (2) weeks or more (starting the 1st day of week 9) with no attempt to make arrangements for pick up and/or deliver and buyer forfeits the puppy with no option to obtain another and ALL payments and deposits are forfeit.
4. In the event that the puppy is sold by the Buyer, the warranties contained in this contract are null and void and do not transfer to the next Buyer.
5. Buyer agrees to maintain up to date vaccines and regular routine worming, plus provide tons of love and care for the puppy. Buyer agrees not to use the puppy for any illegal activities such as dog fighting, etc.
6. Buyer agrees to include the name "Titanium's" at the beginning of the puppy's name on all official forms and on the IOEBA registration.
7. Buyer understands that they are purchasing an Olde English Bulldogge and that the term "bulldog" & "bulldogge" are interchangeable within this contract and it only refers to this specific breed.
THIS PUPPY IS GUARANTEED AS FOLLOWS:
1. Seller guarantees that the puppy is in good physical condition for the first 48 hours after the time of shipping/delivery and has received the appropriate medical inoculations, worming, and care. Seller will provide Buyer with medical records detailing treatment puppy has received under Seller’s care. At no time will the Seller be responsible or obligated to pay for ANY Veterinary Treatments once the buyer takes possession of the puppy. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours after the delivery time for a complete physical examination. Proof of said examination to be mailed to Seller within 2 weeks of examination date (certified mail only). Failure of buyer to take said puppy for a physical examination to the vet within 48 hours of delivery and mailing proof to seller voids ALL puppy warranties in full. If a veterinarian finds the puppy to have a contagious disease or to have a serious physical condition other than a bacterial infection such as coccidian, kennel cough, or giardia, which are easily treated, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of comparable or better quality from the same or upcoming litter. The seller reserves the right to a second veterinarian opinion at the expense of the seller. No monies will EVER be refunded.
2. Seller guarantees puppy to be free from any genetic / hereditary defects that cause death or serious impairment of the vital functions in the puppy until said puppy is one year of age. If such an inheritable defect is documented by a Veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of the same sex, of comparable or better quality, when available from same or upcoming litter, AFTER the first puppy is returned to seller with the IOEBA paperwork signed transferring ownership back to the Seller. This replacement clause is void if Buyer has not fulfilled their above requirements by the puppy's 13th month. NO cash refunds will be given and Seller will NOT pay any vet bills. Above warranty excludes what in the Bulldog breed we consider normal or beyond our control, i.e. any eye issue such as cherry eye, entropion, & ectropion, hip and joint related issues i.e. loose hips, stenotic nares (loud sounding or “snuffling” sound when breathing), snoring when sleeping, skin allergies such as Demodictic Mange, or Umbilical Hernia – an “outie’ belly button (usually happens before 8 weeks of age). Buyer agrees in buying a puppy that he or she understands the certain common limitations of the bulldog/bulldogge breeds such as joint issues and that most bulldog puppies, if X rayed, will evidence some form of mild to moderate hip dysplasia. Loose hips on bulldog puppies are common and rarely prevent a bulldog from walking or functioning as a loveable pet. We do not breed dogs with undesirable conditions such as mange or bad hips, but we cannot guarantee that previous generations did not have these conditions in their lines; therefore, we cannot guarantee these conditions will not show up in future litters. Seller will not be held responsible for the development of diseases, faults, viruses, or disorders, which are due to Buyers negligence.
3. Please be aware that puppies are considered high risk for Coccidian and Giardia (both cause bloody stools). These health issues are usually easily treatable with inexpensive medicine. They are often brought on by the stress of shipping, a new home, new food, new people, change of climate or surroundings. Shipped puppies seem more prone to showing symptoms of Coccidian or Giardia. Another thing that may show up with shipping and/or the stress of moving to a new home is Kennel Cough (Bordatella-raspy cough). Kennel cough is self-limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Kennel cough, Coccidian or Giardia on their own are not life threatening. All puppies are preventatively treated for worms, Coccidiosis, and Giardia, before they leave. Puppies will also be up to date on the puppy vaccinations consistent with their age. The above issues are not considered life threatening and are not part of the one-year health guarantee, but if you do see potential symptoms do have the vet look at your puppy. Seller will not cover the treatment for any of the above conditions.
4. It is understood that at the time of this sale the puppy is not guaranteed to be of show quality or breeding quality, regardless of show or breeding potential. Puppies will change as they mature. Ugly ducklings seem at times to turn into swans and sometimes swans seem to turn into ugly ducklings.
1. Seller strongly recommends that Buyer attend obedience classes with puppy and provide proper socialization opportunities for the puppy.
2. Seller shall not be held responsible for acts of puppy & dog destruction, or any puppy & dog acts, or dog/dog actions or dog/cat actions, as these are the Buyers responsibility once the pup leaves the seller’s home, and acts/actions which are due to Buyers negligence.
1. Purchaser, i.e. Buyer, is aware that all deposits are non-refundable.
2. Should Buyer choose to break any of the above portions of this agreement, the remainder of seller’s guarantee will be considered null and void.
3. Buyer and Seller agree that the laws of the State of Utah will govern this agreement. If either party is forced to take legal actions to enforce any part of this contract, action shall be initiated in the county of Seller’s residence. This also extends to Internet Sales across State lines. Any legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party found to be in default. This contract may not be altered, modified, or rescinded unless agreed to in writing by both Buyer and Seller. The Sales Contract is non-transferable. Seller warrants that they are the lawful owner of this puppy and is alone responsible for entering into this contract with the Buyer. The Buyer and Seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this puppy. Any agreements made prior to this are considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT:
BUYER: ______________________________ DATE________________
Print Name: _______________________________________________
Phone: (____) _______________ E mail:_________________________
Puppy was delivered/shipped to Buyer on :___________________
Paid in full on:__________________
Seller full name and address:
Titanium Blue Bulldogges
Bick and Lisa Lesser
2060 S. 370 W. Perry, UT 84302